- 10 min prep
- 18 minutes
- 450 calories
Makes: 4 servings
- 18 oz (520 g) salmon or white fish fillets
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) olive oil, plus more for grilling
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml)
- 2 C (500 ml) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 C (125 ml) Big Burger Sauce, prepared
- 4 buns, split
- Brush fish with oil, and then sprinkle with seasoning.
- Grill over medium-high heat with lid closed until cooked through, 4 minutes per side.
- Combine coleslaw and Big Burger Sauce in a bowl.
- Place fish on bottom halves of buns, then divide coleslaw overtop. Top with buns and serve.
Make this recipe and more using the Good Burgers. Real Fast.™ collection.