Makes: 4 servings
- 1 whole-grain flatbread, or thin pizza crust
- 3-4 Tbsp (45 à 60 ml) Chia Cranberry Sauce
- 2 servings Epicure’s Orange-cranberry Chicken Breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- 1 — (4 oz/125 g) wheel of light brie cheese, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190°C).
- Place flatbread on Epicure’s parchment-lined Sheet Pan.
- Top with Cranberry Sauce, Orange-Cranberry Chicken, pear and brie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until crust is golden and brie begins to melt. Slice and serve.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with seasonal greens and prepared Epicure’s Dressing.