Makes: 10 large or 18 small bites
- 1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) frozen square puff pastry, defrosted
- 1/4- 1/2 C (60-125 ml) Hot BLT Dip, prepared, chilled
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) low-fat milk, optional
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- Roll puff pastry into a thin 10.5” (26 cm) square. Gently flip onto an Appy Maker choosing either side to make large or small bites. Using a rolling pin, firmly roll over to cut pastry.
- Spoon dip onto each triangle: ½ tsp (2.5 ml) for small, 1–2 tsp (5–10 ml) for large. Starting at the wide end, roll up each bite on the Appy Maker.
- Place on a Sheet Pan lined with a Bake & Roll. Brush with milk, if desired, and bake until golden brown, 14–16 minutes.
Make this recipe and more using the (p.1008724) collection.